"Curate your life, inspire your heart & transform your world."
I curate my life with emotion, moments & inspiration.
I am a film & digital photographer
Photography connects me to emotions, people, places, moments & fascinating objects. Sharing these moments & memories with people that appreciate what I see, really excites me.
- I sell framed prints, framed photographs, art prints, canvas prints, wall art, posters, acrylic prints, metal prints, posters & more.
- My work is ideal for any décor, design & personal experience projects.
- I am available for portraits, lifestyle, commissions & commercial projects.
What I photograph
- Still Life
- Street & Documentary
- Architecture & Design.
- Anything I find creative
- People together (Lifestyle)
- 2020 MonoAward Honorable Mentions in the Professional Portrait & Professional Nature Categories.
- ViewBug 2020 Top Creator Award.
- I am professional photographer who has been photographing for 24 years.
- My work has been published in the LCBO Food Guide, a Canadian military history book & a tourism Magazine in Eastern Ontario.
- I have extensive experience in project management & budgeting for large scale creative projects.
- I am willing to travel the globe for a great project or commission.
Use the buttons above & below if you have any questions, to order limited edition prints or to book me for a project or a commission.
Follow me & my work on
I document my day-to-day experiences through my lens & then decide how to categorize each photo after I've finished developing & editing them. Each photo is a presentation of a moment, of something that caught my eye & required my attention. I tend to see balance & form, light & shadow. I find the abstract in everyday things & I find unique & interesting moments with people on the street. I tend to capture memories & nostalgia. I love strange & haunting still life, minimalism & photography that tells a story. I am drawn to the concept of transformation & this concept can be found in a lot of my work. My creativity is hardwired to my emotional state & a lot of my inspiration is driven by the concept of nostalgia & dreams. When I see something that connects to a feeling inside me, I want to capture it, I want to study it and I want to share it. I like to let time influence my creative decisions in my art, so I will let photographs sit for years before I develop them.